The ES110 is Kawai's newest model and combines their realistic piano touch, weighting and sound to the innovative bluetooth connectivity in a small unit that is ideal for compact home spaces or for touring musicians as a stage piano. The built-in lesson functions and headphone connection makes this very popular amongst learning pianists.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a package price that includes the Kawai ES110, Kawai F350 Pedal Unit, Kawai HML1, Roland RH-5 Headphones and Kinsman Box Piano Stool.
Kawai are a name that are well recognised as an innovative brand when it comes to quality digital and acoustic piano production. The Kawai ES110 Stage Piano proves this by cramming a high quality sound engine, a premium feel weighted key system, bluetooth, recording capability and more.
The Kawai ES110 Stage Piano employs the manufacturer’s Responsive Hammer Compact Action (RH-C) with Matt surfaces to offer the touch of an acoustic grand without adding any extra weight that can be cumbersome in transport. To offer the smooth experience of playing an acoustic piano this technology provides a springless action and sturdy feel to give consistency to each key’s motion.
Giving you an acoustic piano sound to match the feel of the keys, the Kawai ES110 Stage Piano uses advanced Harmonic Imaging technology to reproduce the rich sound of Kawai’s acclaimed concert grand piano. Each key of this exceptional instrument has been fully analysed and recorded to be accurately recreated in the Kawai ES110, something it does faithfully; to offer the same broad dynamic range and expressiveness, from soft pianissimo to strong fortissimo.
In addition to offering the sound of a concert grand, the Kawai ES110 Stage Piano also offers reverb effects, to give your sound the acoustic feel of varying environments, such as a concert hall, live stage, or recital room. There are also extended settings to adjust voicing, sympathetic resonance, and other acoustic characteristics.
If you want to play around a bit more with your piano’s sounds, the Kawai ES110 Stage Piano delivers with a range of instruments, including: electric pianos, organs, strings, acoustic and electric bass, harpsichord, and vibraphone. What’s more with the Kawai ES110’s Dual and Split playing modes you can split the keyboard in two and apply different sounds to each side, e.g. an acoustic piano on the left and strings on the right, allowing for a more complex sound.
An excellent addition for beginners, the Kawai ES110 Stage Piano comes supplied with a built-in lesson function, with a collection of Burgmüller etudes and Alfred Basic Piano lessons, from the popular course books. This addition allows you to learn the left hand and right hand parts of etudes or songs separately to build up confidence and also helps with timing and rhythm with the built-in metronome and adjustable tempo.
Top all of this off with the option to connect to your smart device via Bluetooth and you really take the limits off what you thought possible with a stage piano at this price point. For the beginner or the professional player, the Kawai ES110 Stage Piano exceeds all expectations. Once mounted to the HML-1 stand and the F-350 pedal unit, the ES110 forms into a full digital piano outfit, complete with weighted keys, sturdy feel and three pedals.
- Responsive Hammer Compact Key Action (RH-C).
- 88 Weighted Keys with Harmonic Imaging 88-key Sampling.
- Concert Grand, Concert Grand 2, Studio Grand, Studio Grand 2, Modern Grand, Modern Grand 2, Modern Piano, Rock Piano, Classic E Piano, 60s E Piano, Modern E Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Slow Strings, String Ensemble, Wood Bass, Electric Bass, Harpsichord and Vibraphone Sounds.
- 192 note max polyphony.
- Reverb settings with Room, Small Hall, Concert Hall and Off options.
- Damper Resonance, Voicing, Fall-Back Noise, Damper Noise, Temperament, Temperament Key, Brilliance and Speaker EQ settings.
- 3 Song Internal Recorder with 15000 note capacity.
- Dual and Split Keyboard Modes with Adjustable Volume Balance.
- Alfred Basic and Burgmuller Lesson Modes.
- Built-in Metronome with adjustable volume and tempo. 100 additional drum rhythms.
- USB Midi and Bluetooth Connectivity. Headphone input available.
- 131.2 cm (W) x 26.6 cm (H) x 14.5 cm (D), 12kg (without stand).
- HML-1 Stand and F-350 Pedal Unit Included