Luxurious, elegant, classic – nothing says piano quite like the refined beauty of polished ebony with silver hardware parts. The evocative character of a silky smooth, rich black cabinet elevates the musical instrument to that of a piece of fine furniture, while simultaneously raising the artistic aspirations of the performer.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Kawai CS11 shares many characteristics with the popular CA97 model, but with the addition of a beautiful polished ebony finish cabinet in the style of a small upright piano. The Kawai CS11 features Kawai’s Grand Feel ll keyboard action - constructed from long pieces of wood which pivot on a balance pin. This results in a near perfect replication of the feel of an acoustic grand piano.
In addition to a wonderfully authentic keyboard action, the CS11 is equipped with three different grand piano tones including Kawai SK-EX, Kawa SK5 and Kawai EX concert sounds, so you can be sure to find a piano voice suitable for your performance. In addition to the three ‘core’ piano sounds, the CS11 features a host of alternative pianos sounds for Jazz, Modern and Pop performances.
The CS11 is the only piano in the Kawai CS range to feature their acclaimed Soundboard speaker system. This unique audio technology embraces the rich, harmonic qualities of wood, channelling sound energy onto a spruce soundboard to produce an organic tone. The result is a remarkably authentic playing experience that immerses the performer, and faithfully reproduces the tonal ambience of an acoustic piano.
The new CS11 also features an improved Virtual Technician facility which enables the player to shape the tonal character of the instrument to their own particular tastes. Adjustments can be made to touch, voicing, hammer & key release noises, string, lid and damper resonances. Any changes made can be stored into the piano’s memory or to a connected USB device. It is also possible to make adjustments to the Virtual Technician feature using an Apple iPad (additional USB camera connection kit & cable required).
- 88 wooden keys with Ivory/Ebony key surfaces
- Grand Feel II action with Let-Off and Triple Sensor
- 60 Internal Sounds
- Max. 256 notes Polyphony
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Phaser, Rotary
- Keyboard Modes: Dual Mode, Split Mode, Four Hand Mode (Volume/Balance adjustable)
- Touch Response: Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant), User
- USB Audio Playback & Recording
- Internal Song Recorder: 10 Songs, 2 Tracks
- Metronome: 10 beats, tempo, volume, plus 100 drum rhythms
- Connect a USB Stick, USB Disk Drive or USB Harddisk
- Music Lessons: 542 songs in total
- Grand Feel Pedal System: Sustain (with half-pedal support), Soft, Sostenuto
- Sound System: Soundboard Speaker System plus 4 x 7cm Top Speaker and 2 x 1,4cm Dome Tweeter
- Sound Output: 2 x 45W + 45W Transducer
- Dimensions In CM: 151,0 (L) x 54,0 (D) x 105,0 (H) cm