The entry model in Roland's FP Stage piano series, the FP-30 comes with Ivory Touch key surfaces, SuperNATURAL Piano Sampling, PHA-4 piano action and Bluetooth connectivity. It offers great piano sounds and action in a compact, lightweight and transportable unit. This makes it ideal for touring musicians or starter pianists looking for a compact student piano.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The new Roland FP-30 combines Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano technology with the convenience of a light-weight, compact and portable instrument. The 88 key, PHA-4 keyboard gives the FP-30 a realistic and authentic piano touch, allowing for a full range of dynamic expression. To match the excellent sound system within the instrument and the touch response of the keyboard, the FP-30 comes fitted with powerful amplifiers and stereo speakers as well as Roland’s 3D Ambiance Effect Headphone system, ideal for quite or late night practices. The FP-30 comes fitted with a range of stage and recording features, including; a built-in recorder, computer connection ports for direct recording through computer software, split and twin piano modes, numerous instrument tones from pianos to strings and the ability to layer multiple tones over one another. As well as having these stage features, the FP-30 comes with Bluetooth connectivity. This opens up the world of apps. Some, like Piascore, allow you to display your music on your tablet, with wireless page turns through the middle peddle making playing for fluid. Others allow you to play along with backing tracks and vocal lines for a more involved and dynamic playing experience. This makes the FP-30 ideal for student pianists wanting an inspiring instrument that will help them to develop their playing technique and skill.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine.
-88 note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression.
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound.
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others.
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom.
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, PiaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others.
-Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds
like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more.
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges.
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the on-board SMF recorder and play along with your favourite WAV and SMF songs.
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps.
- Comes with dedicated stand and pedal unit.