Part of the new Roland Home Piano range, the HP605 offers one of the most advanced keyboard actions currently available on a digital piano alongside state-of-the-art SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling Technology and a six-way speakers system.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The HP605 is the top-spec HP model and one of the new additions to Roland’s premium home piano range that was announced in August 2015 and will be on sale from September 2015. Featuring a state-of-the-art modelling system as opposed to the conventional sampling option, the new HP605 brings a whole new formula to the world of digital pianos. This new SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling System doesn’t simply replay a recorded, or sampled, note but reproduces and recreates the sound, feel and characteristic of that note. Roland’s unique and innovative modelling process spans the entire sound creation process of a typical acoustic piano, including the combination of notes played, their resonance and the ways in which the piano’s many elements interact with one another. The result is a rich, complex tone that actually changes in response to the way you play. This is not possible with sampled sounds. The HP605 has a six-way speaker system that utilises Roland’s new Acoustic Projection system that is enhanced by a four channel amplifier to recreate an acoustic sound perfectly. The wooden keyboards often found on acoustic pianos and some higher end digitals are attractive to look at and feel solid when played. They are not however ideal for digital pianos as they require regular maintenance to keep them at their best. As such, the HP605 has a new hybrid keyboard that combines a wooden key end to a moulded polymer mechanism to give the feel of a wooden keyboard and the maintenance free ease of a plastic key. These keys are then fitted with vertical pins to ensure a stable and smooth downward key movement. The HP605 is wirelessly connectable to the Roland Apps available on smartphones and tablets and utilises Bluetooth instead of WIFI for a more reliable and stable connection. The Roland HP605, like all HP models, comes with a 10 Year Warranty.
- SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling, with unlimited polyphony.
- PHA-50 Keyboard with wood and plastic hybrid structure, escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel Keys.
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal, capable of continuous detection, Soft and Sostenuto pedal.
- Acoustic Projection Speaker system with a 6 way speaker set up. 2 x 12cm cabinet speakers, 2 x 5cm Near Field Speakers, 2 x 5cm Spatial Speakers. 3D Ambience Effect Headphones.
- 100 Key Touch settings, plus additional fixed touch option.
- 10 temperament settings and selectable temperament key.
- Built in Piano Designer system with Full Scale string resonance, soundboard type, single note tuning, single note volume and single note character.
- 353 internal songs and 307 voices.
- Standard MIDI recording and playback as well as MP3 playback and USB recording.
- Bluetooth connection to Roland Apps.
- Twin Piano, Split Piano, Transpose and auto-volume adjustment.
- 1379 mm x 456 mm x 959 mm.
- 10 Year Warranty.